Friday, August 5, 2011

This summer

I apologize that I have not updated anything for ages. I blame the summer!You see we Finns don't have that much sun and warmth in our lives, so we have to treat every hot summer day as if it could be our last one. So no time for the blog, I guess. :/

I has not been just fun and games tho: I have had my own work and have been doing lots of farmwork too (because my bf has a farm): hay making etc. Very NOT-chick at all. I think I have been looking more like a hillblilly than a trendy city-goer, I am afraid. There is still one third of the summer left, which I will spend looking like a - well - woman. ;)

So here are a few random photos of my summer so far. Enjoy (if you can). ;)


In Hanko (The Hamptons of Finland)





At the Fiskars Antique Fair

After the haymaking

No comments:

Post a Comment