Saturday, September 15, 2012

Haloo, are you still there????

...not really expecting you to be there, because it has been... errr... forever and a half since my last post. S o r r y . 

In autumns I like to start things. Since I am not studying this year I am trying this blogging thing again.

Here is something I've really missed: a phone, a lur, the lur of the phone! Do you remember those long long conversations on the phone we use to have before the cellphones??? Do you remember how we could talk until the late hours?? In bed or on the couch? When I still lived home my mum use to complain about holding the phone for hours and about talking at 1 am with my high school boyfriend on the phone on a school night. That was that sort of fun that disappeared when we started to use cellphones. Mostly because it was more expensive to talk on the cell and secondly the cellphones are thinner, they just dont have the same feeling as the lur. 

I went to Habitare (furniture) fair and what did my old tired eyes see???? A lur that you can connect to your cellphone!!!! YES, I had to buy one immediately if not sooner. 

So the next day I use it ... a lot. My mum wasn't nagging now but I am sure I have to take a chill pill after I open my next phone bill... oops.

Here are few (too many) shots of the wonderful thing (oh and the lur is Native Union Pop Phone in case you want to buy one. I have no idea where else they sell these, but google it. And oh they have lots of other colors too. I love the yellow.) :

"That work opportunity sounds amazing! I am in."

"I miss you too honey..."


"I think I need a pedicure..."

"I see the neighbors have a new car. It's nice!"

"Oh man, he is just not into to you if he doesn''t call you... He will tho."

"Yeah but I'm sure you can wear that dress with those shoes..."

 
"That's just too funny!"





Pop Phone Native Union

No comments:

Post a Comment