Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Happiness Project starts!

Do you remember what I wrote about the happiness project -book ... eh... more than a year ago? (Don't worry, I didn't think you would. ;) ) Anyhow I started to read the book again, because I have been stressing out especially during the night. And I do not like it one bit. So I will try to make everything as the writer says. One chapter at the time: one per a week. The writer is doing it one exercise / theme per a month, but with my restlessness one per a week is better (maybe she will teach me something about that too).


So the chapter one is boost energy. So this week and the next (because it is Thursday already) I will try to be more energetic.

Here is what the book says I should do to boost my energy:

Go to bed earlier

I really should. I go to bed at 1 a.m. This is hard because I work at home and sometimes I get inspired late at night and before I realice it is 1 a.m. :( I still need my 8 hrs sleep, so that is a terrible waste to wake up at 9, because I like the mornings, too.



Exercise better

Well I do not exercise, haven't for years, but my biceps are huge and I don't carry extra weight. The muscles are good because I do lots of things, carry heavy stuff, my camera gear etc. around. I also have a dog and help at the farm in summertime. And I never had a car. I think the hormones and stress keep me in this weight. Note: women, you can always blame your crazy little hormones! ;) So I try to exercise. I actually miss yoga. And dance lessons.



Toss, restore, organize

Yes mam, I will. I seriously need to. I am very good at this few times in a year and it feels so so very good and cleans the house and my mind as well.



Tackle a nagging task

This is important because sometimes I have a little task, say I have to go through some photos. I am postponing it and stressing about it and when I finally do it it is not even hard and doesn't even take that much time.  I have always been this way and always admired people who don't leave things until the last minute.

Act more energetic

Fake until you make it? Ok, got it. =)

photos we heart it



No comments:

Post a Comment