Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And who am I?


I have a thing for a photography
One of my crushes. This is my showing-off camera ;)
I read


I play. Life is fun

I travel


I pose. We all do. 
Hei lukijat, ystävät. Bloggailen suomeksi ja englanniksi, vähän fiiliksen mukaan. Olen asunut Australiassa, joten ajatus ja kirjoittaminen soljuu myös englanniksi. Pääpaino blogissani tulee olemaan kuvilla ja muodilla, joiden parissa työskentelen muutenkin. Koska olen hieman työnarkomaani, aloitan blogin sairaspäivänäni. Kamerallakin on lepopäivä, joten yllä olevat kuvat saavat kelvata esittelykuviksi.


K friends, so I am from and based in Finland, but I will write both in Finnish and English.  I am proud to be Finn, especially now that we just wan gold at the world ice hockey! Go Finland! The focus of my blog will be on my photos and fashion (created by someone else, of course). I am sick as write this, so no dagens-photos for now. I am sure you will get the picture of me browsing through these photos taken earlier this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment