Friday, October 21, 2011

The best knitwear in the world

I bought a jumper from Filippa K a decade ago. The knitting is still in a mint condition. The knitting itself is like it's never been used, actually, except that the elbow of it was a little bit broken but I fixed it. It is like a war scar actually. I wore it often, a lot actually. That piece of knitwear has travelled round the world, twice. I lived in it while I had a flu in Mexico (yes, exactly during the swine flu epidemic, but it is another story). I reckon that of all of my clothes that jumper with another fleece jumper from Peak Performance and yellow pair of Havaianas thongs (flip flops, Europeans!) have gone through the most what I've gone through and seen pretty much everything I have seen.

So, I got super-excited when I got an invitation from Filippa K to come to their Helsinki grand opening held last night. I went and had good time. Here is the little purse I got and that dear old jumper of mine.





A little war scar

No fluff. Used for 10 years. Unbelievable! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is one good quality jumper you have! Can't believe it is a decade old, travelled around and is still in great condition! We like the war scare on the elbow, it makes it more unique!
    P&C x

    ReplyDelete