Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Split

Off we went to the sunny Dalmatian coast a week ago. We flew to Split which turned out to be my very favorite city in Croatia. Split (the old town mainly) is a compact size city; very old (say 2000 years at least), full of well maintained old buildings, cute little shops, good restaurants and cool bars and clubs. So whats not to like? And I have to say one huge, huge advantage is that there is no must-see sights (like Eiffel Tower in Paris, pyramides in Egypt), so you can just wander aimlessly around in the city and enjoy it as it is. Don't get me wrong: I like to see the popular stuff, but sometimes it is very nice just chill out in the new city.

Split as I experienced it





















p.s. siellä se rakas Moimoi barcelona -laukku taas seikkailee! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment