Saturday, October 22, 2011

I wish I was her

You know how sometimes you get bored how you look and act, and when you look at other women you wish you had something they have: that nose, that smile, those skills? The grass always seems to be greener on the other side. ;) Well here are my "I wish I was her" women ;) Gee, I hope no one takes this seriously, this is just a little praise of women. ;) I mean this is just a little silly something and I am very happy to be me and everyone is beautiful. I am a photographer so I know.

I wish I was her because...


...she smiles a lot




...she is very good at what she does




...she is stylish (I am not too sure of her personality tho!)




...of the shape of her eyes





...she is one of the best photographers in the world (she makes the women in the picture look stunning!)




...she is french




No comments:

Post a Comment